We’re looking for the best 3D Animator in the market to bring their experience, passion and leadership skills to create awesome high definition ads to promote our great games from concept through to post-production. You will have an excellent understanding of Mobile Games and current approaches to digital marketing and all the chances to shine in a creative, open-minded environment.
We have a great opportunity to join our growing marketing department as a 3D/2D Marketing Animator with a special emphasis on character animation (2D/3D). We are looking for someone who has strong referable experience working with 3D Models (Maya, 3Ds max) but who is also comfortable with 2D/motion graphics. You will be joining a hard-working, busy team, so being a real team player is essential. The ability to take established brands and 3D\2D assets to produce great, eye-catching and engaging visuals. Outplay products increasingly use 3D (real-time and pre-rendered) assets for in-game and marketing and we are looking for someone who can work with these assets and impart their knowledge within the team.
- Excellent understanding of Mobile Games and current approaches to digital marketing.
- Working experience with 2D animation software (Spine/AE)
- Excellent referable working knowledge of Maya (as a preference) and 3Ds Max acceptable.
- Must work well within a fast moving and hard working team focused on producing significant qualities of usable assets
- 3-5 years digital marketing/advertising design required (Animation/advertisement/film industry a real plus)
- Working knowledge of Confluence/Jira/Trello
- Working knowledge of video production/animation and editing
- Prolific, Creative and Driven
- Self-motivated with excellent personal management skills
- Able to impart experience and train other members of staff
- Comfortable presenting ideas and work to senior management
Founded in 2010 and based in Dundee, Scotland, Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK.
To date, the studio’s games have received over 100 million downloads, have been featured multiple times as Apple’s Editors’ Choice and received a BAFTA nomination. Most recently the studio won the TIGA 2017 Best Strategy Game for Castle Creeps TD and was recognised as one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK.
With a passionate focus on making the best games, our team of talented and dynamic Outplayers have so far developed several critically acclaimed and award-winning games. With an exciting pipeline of future games and continued growth within the studio, Outplay can offer fantastic opportunities in a great working environment to continue your career development.